Monday, September 3, 2012

Recalling the Acadamy

While in Bezalel, I did some shorts that I was never proud of, because they were poor in quality (of animation, directing, etc...). well, I WAS a student. but still, as I find myself venturing more and more into script writing, I find that I am very fond of these ones.

The first one, JESUS, was a short I did on my own, it was an interview with Jesus and Gabriel. Talking, in retrospective, about Jesus and his tragic life course up to his death, and the cruelty of his REAL father. Unfortunately, no translation, so only Hebrew speaking viewers can understand this one.



The other one, I can only take credit for the animation (part of it), this idea was, as I recall, to take a common saying and paraphrase it. the script and idea belong to Ben Genislaw and Yonni Aroussi.


No comments:

Post a Comment