Thursday, September 6, 2012

CrowGirl Building Dive

I was thinking of taking a break from effects, but than I remembered that I can shove effects everywhere, so, I was working on this shot, that belongs to an old idea that I had, of a character that I call crowgirl. did some sketches of her here -
http://barakdrori.blogspot.co.il/2011/07/crow-girl.html
this is a test for a camera movement I was thinking of.


As there are a lot of effects going on, I thought I will show part of then in focus. there is hair, flag, splash, airborne water, sparks and glitter effects, but since the effects are not really the issue, they are supposed to support the overall shot they are often missed. here is a part of those effects.

The spear Glitter in the sun -


As CrowGirl hits the water -


By the way, I saw this awesome Behind The Scenes sequence of shot from MotorCity, I had to store it here...please notice that all the effects are classic animation. You Rock, Chris Prynoski. The Direction in non compromising  with extreme and wide angles, and so is the animation.


2 comments:

  1. just a note to self...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOtPXDyKjA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intended for Movement 5, clients can just move the generator into the course of events, and afterward change the look. With the 3D camera and light sources accessible in Movement 5, clients can make more looks than any other time in recent memory. Final Cut Pro X Motion Effects

    ReplyDelete